Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Benefit By Doing

Today, I am home sick. More accurately, I am working from home...while sick. Head colds are awful, and I think I picked this one up while riding the bus, as I am new to public transportation, and thus my immune system is like that of a baby at the first week of daycare.

I digress.

A sizable piece of my job is dealing with the company's social media. I spend a good portion of my time posting on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. This reminded me that it has been a while since my last post here, on my own bibbity-bobbity-bloggy.

A big theme in my life as of late has been actively working toward manifesting the reality that I would like to live, day to day. So, today, I spent a period of time working on my own social media campaigns- specifically, I did some work getting the Facebook page for my tarot business closer to publication. (Soon, very soon, it will be ready.) I also did a bit of advertising for the Elements of Magic weekend intensive I'll be teaching this October with the lovely Pamela. (If you know of anyone that might be interested in attending, please pass the information along to them!)

Today, my job reminded me to do my Work. I guess this is an example of elegant manifesting, yes? I do like it when the areas of my life cross the streams, so to speak.

And now, I shall go and lie down and rest, so I can feel better tomorrow. Toodles!