Thursday, June 3, 2010

Movin' On Up...to Friendship

It appears that my time in the Hag Hole (aka my wee basement abode) is coming to a close- I have signed on a new apartment that I will be sharing with a friend, B. It is going to be more cost effective to live with another person, and I will have the added bonus of having a person around to talk to, make food with, watch the dog, etc. I feel positive about the change, though I must admit some anxiety about moving to a new place and discovering all the previously hidden potential problems (leaky faucets, crappy neighbors and the like).

In truth, it's time for me to get less literal in my quest to carve out space for myself. My Hermit year fast approaches, and it feels totally appropriate to make this transition now.

More on this later!