Saturday, February 9, 2013

And the pieces begin to fall together...

The call to change has been coming to me, in bits and pieces of desire that, at first, appeared to be all over the map.

After a wonderful Feri weekend, I decided to start an art open house a few weeks ago. I've been burning up to connect artists and make space for more creativity to blossom around me.

And then, inspired by Anne Brannen, I have been dipping my toes into Danielle LaPorte's Desire Map; specifically, I have been thinking about how I want to feel in my life, and working from there to identify where I'm going and how I want to get there. I've identified that I want to feel: Fed. Calm. Present. Self-Possessed. Energized. Charismatic. Honest. Powerful.

And last week I asked my partner, a talented graphic designer, to whip up a logo and some stationery. On a whim, just a whim.

And then today, I just contacted a web designer to get a price quote for a website for my spiritual work.

Right after sending off the email to the designer, it hit me:  I am stepping forth to do what I love. These steps that seemed to be random are not so random after all.

Hmmm. Interesting. Appropriate. Aventure.